Pocket Pregnancy™ Guide to What to Do When Pregnant – Free Edition
This short, introductory ebook gives an overview of what to do when you are pregnant based on the pregnancy ROADS™ : Relaxation, Options, Activity, Diet, and Support. The tips included in this ebook are intended to help you get started on the ROADS™ of healthy pregnancy.
- What is the ROADS, and why is it important?
- Getting started with relaxation
- Safe relaxation & sleeping positions
- Deciding what type of birth you want
- Learning about childbirth
- Considerations for some tests, procedures, and birth plans
- Pregnancy exercise guidelines
- Basic prenatal exercises
- 11 Simple prenatal nutrition guidelines
- What about Dad or your labor partner?
- Choosing a doctor or midwife
- Other support people you may want
- Prevention and solutions for common pregnancy discomforts, including morning sickness, backache, swelling and constipation.